With E3 only a few days out, I am only getting more and more excited. The biggest thing that I am excited about is that I don't think the big console players are going to release new consoles this year. That means that since I just bought an Xbox, I have a few years of time before I have to buy another Microsoft console.
Now, not all the console boys are keeping calm on the major releases this year. Nintendo is supposed to be showing off their new portable console the Nintendo 3DS. Of course, since E3 is still 2 days out, and I really don't like regurgitating rumors, there isn't a whole lot of information out about it. It will be interesting to see what Nintendo will do. The DS is insanely successful, although a bit antiquated, I am sure they will pull off something amazing without actually killing the experience.
Now we just play the waiting game and see what gaming will be like for the next year or two.
Here's some info on what COULD happen at E3:Wired.com article.
No comments:
Post a Comment